Would you like to join a leading Life Sciences Consultancy with a track record of delivering
At OCS, we give our employees the opportunity to carve their own path. We will regularly assess the skills, experience, performance and ambitions of our employees to help them work out where they want to go and how best to get there. We are always there to help our employees cope with the demands of working in IT consultancy, and reap benefits both financial and intellectual. We pride ourselves on fostering an encouraging an open environment, where people are approachable and all voices are heard.
Working for OCS Consulting - what to expect
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!
OCS is a dynamic, fast paced IT consultancy at the forefront of leading edge technology. Working for an IT consultancy can be demanding and may involve working out of hours and you may be required to travel to client sites. OCS will give you all the support you need and the rewards for success are excellent. Your future with OCS is in your hands and we will treat you as an individual with your own unique goals.
OCS Life Sciences
Senior Analyst / Programmer
'During the OCS Life Sciences Boot Camp I’ve learned all about the basic concepts and possibilities of SAS and I found all colleagues to be very willing to help whenever we had questions or issues with SAS.’
Lead Managed Services
‘Every achievement is a team effort and the focus is on recognising one’s true potential and create an opportunity to use the best capabilities of that person to the fullest.’
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognised and valued
- Every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated
- Training, development and progression of opportunities are available to all staff
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense
- We will review all of our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
Equal Opportunities Employer Statement
- OCS is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
- To that end the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
- All employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect.
- Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.