Our programmers produce SDTM and ADaM datasets from raw data and ensure that they conform to CDISC standards. On top of that we’re very capable in producing tables, listings, and figures using SAS® and R, including descriptive statistics and other statistical methods.
- Creation of fully compliant SDTM and ADaM datasets
- TFL development including mock shells
- Submission deliverables including aCRF, Define-XML and Reviewer’s Guides
- All QC done in house with results delivered to your doorstep
Our biostatisticians provide input to study protocols, perform meta-analyses, and write statistical analysis plans, including the selection and design of moderate and complex statistical models. Once data starts flowing in we apply such models and interpret the study results.
- Study design and statistical model selection
- Writing the statistical analysis plan (SAP)
- Advanced statistical analysis
- Interim analyses and integrated summaries (ISS/ISE)
We offer off-the-shelf as well as bespoke training for data managers, hprogrammers, statisticians, and system administrators. Our trainers are experts in their field with years of hands-on experience.
- CDISC standards such as SDTM and ADaM
- Submission deliverables such as CRF annotation and creation of Define-XML and Reviewer’s Guides
- SAS and R programming for data managers and statistical programmers
- SAS system administration (client/server and cloud-based)
Your organisation works with SAS software to get the most value out of your data so you can take faster and better decisions. Therefore, it is essential that your SAS environment is stable and that disruptions can be prevented or are solved quickly. OCS Consulting has a specialised team to support and unburden you from all matters related to your SAS environment.
Our consultants are experienced in data management,
dashboarding, and data sciences, to solve analytics problems through advanced statistical models and to provide our clients actionable insights for their business needs.